The Placer Elementary School PTC exists to enhance and increase the school's educational standards of excellence to the highest possible levels.
Through fundraising, and the combined contributions of parent, teacher and staff time and talent to bring about the vision of the school by promoting and supporting the following key educational elements: academics, arts/music, sports, and school pride.
Objectives and Purpose
Pursuant to the Placer Elementary School PTC bylaws, the objectives and purpose of the organization shall be to:
- Promote, encourage and support the educational programs of Placer Elementary School.
- Promote and encourage a positive learning environment for teachers and students.
- Promote the welfare of children at school and in the community.
- Bring the home and the school into closer relation that parents and teachers may cooperate more fully in the education of the child.
- Develop united efforts between educators and parents that will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and moral education.
- Tuesday, April 20
- Wednesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 22
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28
- Thursday, April 29
- Monday, May 3